Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Weathering the Storm

There is some significant concerns across numerous markets that more struggles can very well be ahead of the housing and real estate industry. While there has been a recent uptick in home buyer inquiries and interest, closings and transactions are way down.

In addition, in a few cities, like the Orlando real estate market, there has been an increase in foreclosures because some home owners are struggling to cover their monthly payments as their interest only and balloon mortgages are reaching their limit.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Tony Bauer said...

It's a great Blog, I am always on the lookout for such real estate useful resources.

4:35 AM  
Blogger Allvira said...

Even I can't tolerate. Thanks for awaking me. I have visited that link.
very useful resource.
Thanks
New Delhi Real Estate

3:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi!

This blog is very useful. I also want to share some information on this, last evening I was searching for real estate site and I found a site letmelist.ca. It is a nice resource for real estate.

Thanks !!
Private Home Sales

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home